Say hello to
After a lifetime of pouring everything into building a business–from humble startup to going concern to thriving, established enterprise–the decision to hand the reins to the next generation (or the keys to a new owner), is neither easy nor simple.
Like everything else in business, the best laid plans are those that are strategic, sensible, manageable and measurable. Most important is identifying and understanding the benefits, costs, legal requirements and potential liabilities of an outright sale, family succession or partial relinquishment of ownership.
For owners seeking financial planning for sale of a business we:
- Collaborate with experienced valuators and assessment professionals to develop an accurate valuation of the business.
- Identify tax implications and obligations of proposed sale or purchase agreements and present strategies to reduce and minimize tax liabilities.
- Work directly with your legal counsel to assure compliance with and provision of all required financial documents and statements.
- Initiate discussions and planning for what comes next—whether it’s retirement, building your dream home, or starting another business.
- Discuss and recommend how best to invest your proceeds to ensure you remain financially secure and resilient. For life.
- Our financial planning for sale of a business will help guide you through the process from start to finish.