Current Job Opportunities
We are a fee only independent RIA looking for a Retirement Planner to assist with our growing retirement plan division. The position will support our financial planners with on boarding new Corporate Retirement Plans and providing administrative support for all existing 401k and retirement plans. If interested, please send an updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- On board new 401k plans while coordinating with the Recordkeeper, Third Party Administrator and Client.
- Prepare and assist in presentation of 401(k) group enrollment as well as ongoing education meetings.
- Schedule ongoing education meetings.
- Create annual Employee Education Presentation meetings for clients.
- Monitor results of education programs and recommend ways to improve plan participation.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings and annual reviews as needed.
- Assist financial planners in the management of existing business relationships.
- Follow up on marketing and sales initiatives in support of new business opportunities.
- Preparation of client proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legislative changes that impact retirement plan participants.
- Answering occasional participant questions about investment models, deferral changes, and maintenance.
- 2-5 years of retirement plan experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of how 401(k)s work with matching, safe harbor, etc
- Attention to detail
- Proactive thinker and willingness to take responsibility with all 401k administration
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills a plus